Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blonde hair colors for pale skin

Labels: , ,


Choosing the perfect hair color is as complicated as finding the right haircut, this is why I decided to give you a helping hand. I've posted below some awesome blonde hair colors that look really nice even if you have a pale skin.

The skin is not a problem; by choosing the right color you can have the look you always wanted. When you have a pale skin, it is recommended that you use colors that are bright and shiny, because contrasts won't help you that much. To understand better what I am saying, I've uploaded some photos with different nuances of blond. Of course, you can choose the one you think fits you better, I've posted those to help you make an idea about the colors.

I consider that the blonde color is the right one when you have a pale skin. I've always thought that it looks nice and that it gives you a certain glamorous look, something unusual but in a good way.

Another good tip when talking about blonde hair colors is highlighting. You can easily get a different look (in case you get bored of you actual one) just by adding some highlights. Believe me, if you do them right, they can change your whole aspect. It's a minor change, but it matters!








Similar women hairstyles:




0 comments:

Post a Comment