Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hair colors for winter season 2014

Labels: , , ,


Hair colors for winter season 2014

Choosing the right color for your hair is extremely important because it changes your whole look. In this post, I will give you some simple advices about the colors you should choose and I'll show you some awesome hair colors that are used this season.

Lately it seems that more and more girls switch their hair color to black. This is not a bad thing if this color suits you, but if it makes you look worse than before, then its a bad thing!

First of all, you should know that having a dark hair color looks good only if your skin color is not very light, because otherwise the contrast is too strong and your look will have to suffer. Of course, if you're searching for the "Morticia Adams" look, you can surely choose black as your hair color if your skin color is white.

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss horror hair colors and looks because I don't like them very much so let's get to the point.

What hair colors are the most popular in the winter season of 2014 ?

Starting from blond, below you have some different blond hair colors.




Moving to orange-red hair colors, I've chosen some sexy and mysterious haircuts for women amazingly colored.




Going forward, we're at brownies and I've prepared some light brown - chocolate - dark brown hair colors for women. I'm curious if you like them.




And in the end, the darkest of all: black hair colored haircuts! I hope you enjoyed them!





Similar women hairstyles:




0 comments:

Post a Comment